About Green Entrepreneurship Training:
The Green Entrepreneurship Training Program in Egypt aims to build the capacity of entreupreuners and support in implementing their green project idea. The program plans to organize 8 workshops in several governorates across Egypt to train entrepreneurs and raise awareness about the importance of green entrepreneurship
Waste treatment, recycling and reuse, decontamination, sanitation, nature conservation and biodiversity protection, renewable energy, organic agriculture, organic textiles, organic hygiene and cosmetics products, ecotourism, clean industrial services and sustainable construction and alike.
The training will include entrepreneurs from several Egyptian governorates.The first round will focus on selecting entrepreneurs from Cairo, Alexandria and Canal Cities while the second one will include entrepreneurs from Delta and Upper Egypt.
After the application and selection phases, the trainings will take place on the course of 5 consecutive days, on 6 weeks
If you are an environmentally friendly entrepreneur, you should apply:
- The selected applicants benefit from a training that will help them to develop their green business
- The program aims to provide content that includes the necessary knowledge to transform environmentally friendly project ideas into successful initiatives and green startups
- The program provides an opportunity for the outstanding projects to join Nahdet El Mahrousa's upcoming incubation round, in order to ensure the success and sustainability of these projects
- Idea stage startups/entrepreneurs that have social and environmental value (Green business)
- Proposal of an innovative green business concept. It should be economically viable and have a positive impact at an ecological and social level.
- Applicants must be from any of the following governorates / regions:
Round 1: Cairo, Alexandria, Canal
Round 2: Delta, Upper Egypt
- The minimum age of applicants should be 17 years old
- Qualification level: A professional diploma or university degree will be an asset.
- Previous experience in a relevant field relating to the proposed project specifics is desirable.
- If several individuals from the same initiative / startup are interested to apply, each one should apply separately
How to apply:
1- Fill the form (English or Arabic) and submit it before 11:59 30th of Septmber 2018. (Priority given according to earlier submission)
2- If selected, you will be contacted to join the training.
Want to know more?
If you want to know more details or have any inquiries regarding the Green Entrepreneurship Training in Egypt, contact us at:
And keep up with us on Facebook